Why I Married My Fiancees' Father




















When I met my fiancé we were very young and in love, the most interesting part of it all is that, his family were very fond of me. We were very happy and planning on spending the rest of our lives together.
I am not without my fault, I am sometimes over jealous, I kind of feel insecure whenever I saw him with a lady or people talking about him in a way I find intimidating, but he understands, he takes it mildly and
instead of being angry for overcrowding him, he seems to enjoy the whole drama and even teases me about it.
In school, our friends and course mate knows that we are un-separably, we are like glued together, ‘love birds’ like our friends like to call us. After our graduation from the University My fiancé whose name I still cannot bring my mention because of the magnitude of his betrayal lost his mom, we went to his mom’s burial in his home town, and there he got re-united to his childhood friend.  From the beginning I was suspicious of them both and I should have acted on my instinct then maybe, just maybe all this drama wouldn’t have happened.
I did complain, my usual complain ‘that girl is moving on you, I don’t like how that girl look at you’ stuff and his own usual way he teases me about how insecure I am and how I have nothing to worry about because there is no one else for him. I am his life and all the lies he could think of. At times I got used to the girls’ presence and we kind of became friends. Truth be told she is easy to like and has a listening ear perhaps that was why I ignored my feelings about her and became her friend.
After spending sometimes with the father, we both went back to the city as we chose the same city to reside in preparation for our wedding. I forgo my intentions to move to another city to pursue my Painting Career but had to settle in the city where he established his business. Anyway, after we returned, I realised some changes in his attitude; like how he will move out of hearing to receive a phone call, or how he sometimes reschedule our date for trivial issues, all these I ignored taking my friend ‘his childhood friend’ advise to give him the trust that he will not betray me.
Then, Three weeks before our wedding, he came to my apartment and told me out-rightly that his calling the wedding off. I was short of words, all I could say was ‘WHY’? What did he say; he simply told me he had found his true love.
For weeks, I stayed in away from people, work and my everyday activities; I was devastated and was fast losing it. I finally decided to make something out of my life. I was determined to make him pay for what he did to me. I went to his father, who I am ashamed to say was making a move on me while I was still with his son, I didn’t want to tell him because he worship his father and I didn’t want to bring enmity between them. After all, he stop once he realised we were serious about each other.
So I simply, ask him to marry me, and I made sure to have the wedding before so I can attend the wedding as his mother. I know, for those of you reading this write up will judge me, but what better way to punish him than to marry his father and make the bastard my step-son.

Comments

  1. A very pitiful story not that I believe any of it, and if it is true then the father is useles

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is true then I spit in disgust for the useless father

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share your comments with us

Popular posts from this blog