Tahira Kashyap Khurrana Went Bald : Ditches Extension


Tahira Kashyap Khurrana is the wife of the Bollywood Writer-Director and Actor. She has been fighting Cancer and has already undergone preventive surgery and has now took to twitter to share with her fans and friends of her decision to ditch the extension she has been using. She wrote; 'Hello world! That’s a new me with the old self! Was getting tired of the extensions. Well this is how it is & it’s so liberating, so much so that I don’t have to duck the shower while bathing or while picking up the soap! Never thought I had go bald, but this feels good.'


The Cancer Fighter who shared her cancer diagnosis with her fans on social media has stated her desire to continue fighting for as long as she can. in the mean time though, she continue to slay even in baldness. She wrote on instagram; “It is a tough phase to be in,” she continued, “but then I would have never known my own strength, which is inherent in each one of us, and which we come to know off when tested. Like I said before, let’s choose to be the heroes of our own drama of life.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Share your comments with us

Popular posts from this blog