Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: Shared a Story of How she Became a Lesbian


Jacinta is a Kenyan Preacher, and was married for over 25 years before the death of her husband. Jacinta finally opened up her life as a lesbian and how she became a lesbian after the death of her husband.


The Evangelist who own a church where she preaches to the people of Kenya revealed the trials she went through, by her in-laws and the people of her church who tried to pressurize her into remarriage. Jacinta revealed that the reason why she decided to become a lesbian was as a result of the il-treatment she received from her in-laws.

“I am a lesbian. I am widow and a woman who stayed with her husband for more than 25 years and then he died and I was treated badly by my in-laws and that is how I decided to live with other women as lesbians,” she said on Friday.

"The community where I have stayed all my life never supported me through my time of need, all they cared about was that I re-marry even though I was not interested." She added. Jacinta also revealed how she finally met up with a group of lesbians where she later joined their church for worship. Jacinta expressed her joy at having found peace in the part she has chosen.

She said; "I have found my peace, and am happy." Jacinta now operates a church of her own near her house in Kenyan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog