Market Women Fled From Chichi Igbo at Abuja

Former Super Falcons player was at the Market today with her sister when Market women fled shouting blood of Jesus, Holy ghost fire. The ex-Super Falcon player who was left speechless by the reactions of the market women shared her dealings in a video captured during the encounter.


Chichi Igbo shared the video of her experience and captioned it:
"I’m speechless, I mean crawl back into your caves if you don’t want to be civilized. It was like something from a nollywood movie straight. So my sis was pricing yam and immediately I walked to her, this lady she was negotiating price with just breezed off, screaming “blood of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire”! Another lady now decided to sell for us but wouldn’t collect money after we agreed on a price, then noticed this older lady screaming in their dialect, “don’t collect that money oo and the rest of the ladies speaking same dialect joined in and I’m there like, Where ami�?"

I thought this only happens in Nollywood remarked the stunned certified personal trainer. I was shocked by the reactions... further said the athlete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog